Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pictures

I finally have good Wi-fi because I am back in the city for the weekend.  We are in a nicer hotel and enjoy every moment we have with the air-conditioning.  Here are some cool pictures from the past week..


Here is our beautiful bedroom.  With lots of bugs and terrible lighting but I would not have it any other way.


The fan: The best invention by mankind - EVER


This is our sink, it is sitting on two slabs of concrete.


Toilet and Shower.  Yes our shower is in the middle of the bathroom.  This is how almost all showers are in Thailand.  It is so weird but I don't care, cold water comes out of it and that is the best.  It is nice working hard all day and sweating so much to come and take a cold shower.  I have never been more grateful for cold water.


This is the dish Chloe ate with the blood in it.  It is gelatinized. So yummy... :)


My favorite swing here at the farm.


Dad - These are the spicy pepper.  I touch them to my tongue and that makes me want to cry.



The breakfast of Champions. So good.


At a Wat.

I love it here.  Thailand 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment