Friday, May 10, 2013

Pictures from the last few days....


We went to a Buddhist Temple yesterday.  Very interesting.  I think they call it a Waht.




 

Ethan - This guy looked like you/reminded me of you.  I don't know if that is a good thing or not... :)



My favorite person... Spencer. This captures him pretty good!


Spence told me these monks were real and not to make them laugh.  I totally believe him but when I got closer I tripped over the rug and almost took one out.  Then I saw that they were not real, thanks a lot Spencer. Haha


This is our friend Tai-won.  He was some guy we met outside of the temple.  He showed me just how friendly these people are.  By the end he was patting Spencer on the shoulder like they had known each other for a long time rather than just a few minutes.


This is the place we are staying for the weekend.  3 bucks a night.  Spencer found the crappiest of the crappiest to stick us in, he said he wanted us to experience the worst.  Thanks again dork.


Lily Kate!  

When I was in the Japan airport we explored an origami exhibit! I thought it was so funny because you just got that kit for your birthday.  I had to take some pictures! I hope you like them. You better be able to make these when I get home :)



Cinderella!


No comments:

Post a Comment